Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Beginning of a Cooking Legacy

After years of being asked for recipes, I decided that I should keep an online cook book for my family and friends to turn to when they want something absolutely Scruptious, Southern, and Sensation-al to tickle their tastebuds.

In the end, this is my way of leaving my mark on cooking history...and giving my children (and hopefully GRANDCHILDREN...hint, hint to my children) something to remember some of our time-honored traditional family recipes.

Feel free to comment on our recipes and let me know what you liked, what you didn't like, and even what changes you made to make the recipes your own.  I'd love to learn new ways of perfecting recipes!

Sincerely,
Southern Cooking Diva
**Scrumptious Southern Sensations**

No comments:

Post a Comment